Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!


Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year dear readers - and if you are celebrating something else, like Chanukka or Kwanzaa I wish you Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year (hope you can stand that I don't know the proper greetings for the festivities)! This year this blog goes on vacation during the holidays and starts again the seventh of January 2009. I'm up to my ears in preparations for Christmas and am quite enjoying myself. The Indoor Hubby and Indoor Son sends their greetings with this soon to be gingerbread house; old man Pettson's cottage with hen house and privy non the less. I hope you all are enjoying the season!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

..and a Happy Christmas to you as well....

love

ceridwen
x

Jordan said...

Happy New Year to you as well!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Rosengeranium said...

Thanks all! My holidays were pretty good.