Friday, June 05, 2009

La Linea 'harvest'



The worms have gotten their new homes, the gardens are thriving and I'm eating tomatoes like candy. I don't have much to say today. Soon I'll be working again since I've managed to get my wireless modem running. This may not sound that special, but it means that I can, when needed, work from the sofa - which have proved crucial to keep me healthy. Keep your fingers crossed that it works this time too, and we'll soon have new projects for this blog.

In the meantime you can take a peak at one of my childhood favourites. I actually found an episode where the line dude sows something - that wasn't easy, his adventures are... varied. If you think you recognise the voice or the 'language' it's because the same voice actor is doing Pingu.

Libera kandi friends!

No comments: