Sunday, March 29, 2009

Short sunday notice



I know it was stupid to stomp around the Nordic Gardens Fair (english summary is found at the bottom of the left column) being as ill as I am. But I had already cut all my fair visits except for this one, if I had passed I wouldn't have had anything to tell about the news in the business. To rest a bit I've decided to keep the new updating routine (mon, wed, fri, sun) untill June, and to compensate for that I'll make the next week a kind of online mini fair, telling you about news and old favourites interesting for indoor gardeners. For my international readers this will probably be a mix of good tips and curiousity insights into swedish gardening - I'll hope you'll enjoy it.

I'm eternally gratefull for swedishstylecom to have put this vid on YouTube. Most parts of is of the Azalea garden, the fashion exhibition made by the Swedish Fashion Council and one of the florist schools' flower clothes.

No comments: