Ok, here's my confession
*I used low quality soil – cheap seeding soil bought in the closest mall. I'll chose more carefully next time.
*I stored the soil at wrong place – in an open box at the balcony, which made the soil suck up water like a sponge and pack itself.
*I tried a new kind of pots, constructed from plans I'd worked out myself – stricktly speaking this was not a mistake. It was an experiment that prooved my theory didn't work out well with reality. One have to count on some waste.
*I tried to thin much too early – I'm tempted to say the tiny sprouts left died from lonlyness, but instead it was really the fact that
*I left the pot within reach of an inquisitive twoyearold.