Friday, June 13, 2008

Cut the indian spinach

Buy prints of the pic of today here. Look for older pics at Indoor Potager.


I woke up grouchy this morning; thunder, headache and a three year old with a temper... I'm lucky I can let my potted plants take the blows - in other words I started this day by cutting stray vines from the indian spinach. While I was at it I thinned it a bit too. That made enough for a lunch for me and half of the soup we had for dinner.

Since it looked cool I couldn't keep myself from giving you a bonus pic. Guess what's not grown indoors on this plate:

Buy prints of the pic of today here. Look for older pics at Indoor Potager.



The answer: The yoghurt, the salt, the garlic and sambal oelek. Indoor produce are; the tomatoes, the indian spinach leaves, the dill, the parsley, the sage, the chives and the basil.

No comments: