Monday, September 22, 2008

Tree of Happiness award


This friday Indoor Gardener was honoured with the Tree of Happiness award by Adekun. Thanks, I'm very flattered! This means it's my turn to list six things that makes me happy. Hm, let's see now...


  • Books (among them big coffee table books on gardening)
  • Libraries
  • Coming home and be met by my son who happily runs towards me shouting "Mommyyyyyyyyyy!"
  • See that my mini gardens are healthy
  • Chocolate
  • Seed catalogues


Now I pass the award on to six new recievers:

3 comments:

John said...

Wow, I hope I get an award one day. Congrats on a nice site. Will visit again soon...

The Hunky Gardener said...

Thanks for the award! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have been so busy with school.

Have a great day and garden 'til ya drop!

The Hunky G.

Rosengeranium said...

Glad to hear it! You prised and tagged everyone, I see. This means you fixed an blog update for me. Thanks! ;)