Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Plans, plans, plans

You may remember that my single new years resolution was to stick to the plan? It's time to take a look at it and see what's left. If I'm correct it's this


  • Repot seedlings
  • Paint sills
  • Put up sills and added light
  • Put the potted plants in their new places


Seems to be an easy bunch of tasks. I have to clean away a lot of junk before I can paint the sills, but I should manage to do most of the chores on the list pretty soon. The seedlings fare worse, though. They've been standing in their greenhouses so long that algae have started to grow on the eggshells. Some indoor gardener I am...

The tricky part is not the chores but to how to get time for them. I'm working with my company and do full time studies in the same time. To wrestle some free minutes out of this schedule demand advanced time planning. Looks like I need to set up a secundary plan to wring myself out of this deadlock.


  • Clean the Table
  • Take down the tomatoes and the chard.
  • Sow new seeds


Piece of cake, when I've done this I'll have some more freedom - this gives me space to work immediately when I have a free second.

No comments: