Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Yet another of those days


In most women's lives there are periods, about once in a month, when life is hard. No big drama, but things don't work out the way you want them to. Yesterday was the beginning of one of those for me. I couldn't remember a chore untill I was completely finished, and had to pick up 'leftovers' all day through. Blogger kept hanging up while I was answering comments on the last post, my head was heavy and my mind was low. When I went to the toilet (sorry for the indiscretion), I concluded, sitting on the throne, that the last scrap of toilet paper wasn't enough and that the box with extra rolls was empty.

That's when I ate all chocolate chip cookies left from the weekend, and spent the rest of the day watching major Uggla*.

On the plus side I managed to repot my seedlings, so the day wasn't completely lost.

*Major Uggla was the first one to lead morning exercises in swedish radio, and are (among those who remember him) famous for his breathing exercises. Swedish television have an open archive with a film clip where he doing his routine in silk pajama. If you take a look: don't try to use his methods! Knowledge about how human body reacts to movements have improved since the 1930s. No sixpack are shown (sorry girls), but he looks remarcably young.

1 comment:

Rosengeranium said...

It is, with the help of rivers of hot cocoa. Thanks for your concern.